Booking Terms and Conditions (the Terms)
General Terms (which include an indemnity)
1. By paying the registration fee you are registering your place on the London Nightrider Cycle Ride for your chosen charity and undertaking to raise the £150 minimum sponsorship for such charity.
2. All registrations fees are non‐refundable. However you can transfer your place to another cyclist at any time up to 14 days before the event by calling us on 020 7424 5522.
3. Should The Event be cancelled due to Force Majeure, bad weather or any other cause that affects the safe operation of The Event no refunds shall be made by Skyline. Force Majeure is any event or circumstances which Skyline could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid including actual or threatened war, riot, civil strive, national emergency, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, prohibitive government regulations, pandemic, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all other events beyond the reasonable control of Skyline. Accordingly you are strongly recommended to take out appropriate insurance cover which will reimburse you in the event of cancellation due to the aforementioned risks.
4. The minimum age for participants is 16. Those under 18 will need a letter of parental consent.
5. Precise dates and venues were correct at time of going to press but are subject to change.
6. Photography and filming may take place at this event to be used for promotional material. Please inform Skyline or a member of staff on the day of the event if you do not wish to feature.
7. Whilst taking part in this event you must:
- wear a cycle helmet at all times;
- ensure that your bike has working front & rear lights
- ensure that your bike is in a roadworthy condition;
- observe the rules of the Highway Code;
- obey the event’s Cycle Safety rules (details of which are included in the Welcome Pack);
8. If you are a Group Leader, booking for or on behalf of other people (the Group), you undertake and warrant that you will and/or have brought these Terms to the attention of all members of the Group whom you warrant have or will read and accept them.
9. I indemnify and hold harmless Skyline Promotions Ltd and its employees and agents against any claim or claims from members of the Group where I have breached my obligations, undertakings or warranties set out in paragraph 8 above.
You should be suitably fit to take part in this event and you are strongly advised to undertake some training. If you have any doubts about your ability to take part including without limitation having pre‐existing medical conditions you should contact your doctor to seek advice.