Nightrider London is set to attract an incredible amount of cyclists who want to take on a unique challenge while supporting a cause close to their hearts.
With 50km & 100km route options to choose from, the event caters for cyclists of all abilities – both groups and individuals. Your supporters will receive a free breakfast, water and snacks stops along the route and bike mechanics will be available all night. Participants will be supported from the moment they sign up, all the way to the finish line!
All sponsorship will go directly to charity and your registration fees will be refunded post-event for every space you fill.
Reasons to partner with us for Nightrider:
· Thousands of cyclists keen to support a cause.
· Average sponsorship of £400 per person.
· Bookings taken through our website, with a bespoke registration link shared with you, so people can sign up directly for your cause from your channels.
· Our friendly events team will be available to assist you your and supporters through every turn of the pedal.
· Marketing Support.
· Event will be managed & organised by Skyline Events. We have decades of experience of managing charity events & challenges – including the London to Brighton Cycle Ride, which has to date raised over £2 million for charities throughout its ten year existence
Please get in touch on 020 7424 5535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or if you would like to explore our available packages.